RSS
email

Tease and Denial


Teasing and Denying You!

Come over here... Don't I look so innocent?

Stand in front of me. Do you like the color blue? I think you will after I get done with you.

Your going to be my bitch til my husband gets home and really fucks me!

You know what being my bitch involves? Getting on your hands and knees for as long as I say! My bitches lick the dirt off my floor! Are you going to be able to handle that you little shit?

Let me take these pants off and show you what a real tease is all about.

So bitch you like what you see? How about you pull that little cock out of your pants and make it big for your Queen! Stroke it hard all the way up and down while you stare at my perfect body! A little bitch like you is going really work hard for your Queen.

Since you kept your little cock nice and hard you are rewarded 1 kiss any where on my panties!

ONLY 1 KISS YOU BITCH BOY!

I have never meat a guy that could resist my ass! I know little bitches like you that would do anything to lick my ass clean!

Are you one of those bitches? You better be.

Worship My ass. Get your face over here and lick my ass like you love it.
I want to feel your wet tongue in my ass all over my panties NOW.

Look at you bitch boy on your hands and knees licking my ass.

How about I feel those lips of yours on my ass cheeks. go ahead give my ass cheeks some kisses. I give you permission bitch.

Your such a bad fuckin bitch. You need to be teased by me.

Cum crawl up here and rub your cock on my panties. My panties are sooo silky and smooth its going to feel great! Up and down Up and Down.

NOW STOP! NO MORE BITCH

You deserve to lick my floor and make it clean BITCH.


NOW ITS TIME BITCH. You got me all wet so you are going to clean me before my husband gets home and finds out what's going on.

Get your face in my ass and make sure you do a good job. Bitches that do good get to cum back for a second time. You would like that huh.
You cock sure would.

Keep licking Bitch Boy. I WANT TO FEEL YOUR WET TOUGUE.

Bitch boy... its time for your favorite part. My ass is really clean but what about my little wet pussy. It needs attention also.

GET LICKING BITCH BOY. ON YOUR FUCKING KNEES WHERE YOU BELONG!

Make sure you clean me very well. If my husband were to find out he would spank me hard! You wouldn't let that happen would you?

Cum on bitch finish up. I know you love to clean your Queen but the night is cumming to an end. That's to bad huh since your little cock is soooo hard and juicy!

Should I let you put it in?? Just once?

I DONT THINK SO.

KISS YOUR QUEENS ASS GOODNIGHT AND GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE! BITCH


Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Tease and Denial
by BEST SEX STORIES in


Teasing and Denying You!

Come over here... Don't I look so innocent?

Stand in front of me. Do you like the color blue? I think you will after I get done with you.

Your going to be my bitch til my husband gets home and really fucks me!

You know what being my bitch involves? Getting on your hands and knees for as long as I say! My bitches lick the dirt off my floor! Are you going to be able to handle that you little shit?

Let me take these pants off and show you what a real tease is all about.

So bitch you like what you see? How about you pull that little cock out of your pants and make it big for your Queen! Stroke it hard all the way up and down while you stare at my perfect body! A little bitch like you is going really work hard for your Queen.

Since you kept your little cock nice and hard you are rewarded 1 kiss any where on my panties!

ONLY 1 KISS YOU BITCH BOY!

I have never meat a guy that could resist my ass! I know little bitches like you that would do anything to lick my ass clean!

Are you one of those bitches? You better be.

Worship My ass. Get your face over here and lick my ass like you love it.
I want to feel your wet tongue in my ass all over my panties NOW.

Look at you bitch boy on your hands and knees licking my ass.

How about I feel those lips of yours on my ass cheeks. go ahead give my ass cheeks some kisses. I give you permission bitch.

Your such a bad fuckin bitch. You need to be teased by me.

Cum crawl up here and rub your cock on my panties. My panties are sooo silky and smooth its going to feel great! Up and down Up and Down.

NOW STOP! NO MORE BITCH

You deserve to lick my floor and make it clean BITCH.


NOW ITS TIME BITCH. You got me all wet so you are going to clean me before my husband gets home and finds out what's going on.

Get your face in my ass and make sure you do a good job. Bitches that do good get to cum back for a second time. You would like that huh.
You cock sure would.

Keep licking Bitch Boy. I WANT TO FEEL YOUR WET TOUGUE.

Bitch boy... its time for your favorite part. My ass is really clean but what about my little wet pussy. It needs attention also.

GET LICKING BITCH BOY. ON YOUR FUCKING KNEES WHERE YOU BELONG!

Make sure you clean me very well. If my husband were to find out he would spank me hard! You wouldn't let that happen would you?

Cum on bitch finish up. I know you love to clean your Queen but the night is cumming to an end. That's to bad huh since your little cock is soooo hard and juicy!

Should I let you put it in?? Just once?

I DONT THINK SO.

KISS YOUR QUEENS ASS GOODNIGHT AND GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE! BITCH

0 comments:

Post a Comment