RSS
email

Seduced


seduce

Awww baby. I guess you think your going to have a great time with me huh sexy? Keep thinking that because I am going to seduce you and have fun with you. You are just a play toy to me and I will use you as I please. My master has taught me well so I'm sure I will do a good job!

Do you like the feeling of me taking off your clothes one by one? First your shirt then your skirt. I am going to keep going until you are completely naked and In my complete power.

Have you ever been seduced by a beautiful girl like myself? I bet not and I don't think your husband would approve but TO BAD your mine tonight!

girl tease

That's a good girl. Go ahead and start taking my clothes off. This is fun huh? I can see that you like feeling my soft skin and looking at my perfect tits!

Look at that, were almost wearing the same panties!
I bet you would love it If I took your panties off and put them on me huh? Then you would be able to rub your pussy while I watch and get turned on!

This is going to be a fun game. Just remember I'm in control and your my little toy!

seduced

Oh yeah you like the feeling of my wet tongue on your nipple huh sexy? Do you want more? Do you want me to bite, suck and lick? HA i don't think so. I will do what I want when I want!

Guess where my hand is? I bet you know since your getting really wet! I made sure my hands are nice and soft so when I rubbing your pussy you will feel everything!

You like that huh sexy? You like my tongue so wet rubbing up and down your pussy lips!

Tell me how much you like it. Tell me how much you want me to keep going and going.

You know this is all part of the act. I want to make sure your sooo wet and turned on that you will just explode with a nice hard cock inside of you!

So let me keep licking and sucking your wet pussy cause I can tell its really turning you on!

Yea baby go ahead and please me for a while.

I really like it when a girl sits next to me, licks my tits and slowly inserts a cock in and out of my pussy. It gets me soooo wet I just want to have an orgasm.

That feels really good baby. Keep sliding it in and out, in and out. I am getting really really wet and I think you are to.

Since I now have you completely in my control I think its time I really tease you just like my master taught me!

Oh yeah baby. Go a head and sit down with this cock slides up your pussy getting you sooo wet your ready to have a nice orgasm.

Keep going up and down baby. Make sure this cock goes all the way up and all the way down!

How does this feel baby? Are you turned on and ready for me to lick and clean you?

I DONT THINK SO. Let me play with your pussy for a few more minutes.

Let me rub this cock over your pussy lips and slide my hand in and out of your pussy making sure I really really turn you on!

Awwww baby looks like were getting to the end of our seduction session today. Let me give your pussy one last kiss before I go home to my master.

I hope I have not teased you to bad! I can tell how wet and turned on you are. Maybe next time I will let you have a orgasm.But first you will have to beg!! hahahaha.

Beg for an orgasm:


Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Seduced
by BEST SEX STORIES in


seduce

Awww baby. I guess you think your going to have a great time with me huh sexy? Keep thinking that because I am going to seduce you and have fun with you. You are just a play toy to me and I will use you as I please. My master has taught me well so I'm sure I will do a good job!

Do you like the feeling of me taking off your clothes one by one? First your shirt then your skirt. I am going to keep going until you are completely naked and In my complete power.

Have you ever been seduced by a beautiful girl like myself? I bet not and I don't think your husband would approve but TO BAD your mine tonight!

girl tease

That's a good girl. Go ahead and start taking my clothes off. This is fun huh? I can see that you like feeling my soft skin and looking at my perfect tits!

Look at that, were almost wearing the same panties!
I bet you would love it If I took your panties off and put them on me huh? Then you would be able to rub your pussy while I watch and get turned on!

This is going to be a fun game. Just remember I'm in control and your my little toy!

seduced

Oh yeah you like the feeling of my wet tongue on your nipple huh sexy? Do you want more? Do you want me to bite, suck and lick? HA i don't think so. I will do what I want when I want!

Guess where my hand is? I bet you know since your getting really wet! I made sure my hands are nice and soft so when I rubbing your pussy you will feel everything!

You like that huh sexy? You like my tongue so wet rubbing up and down your pussy lips!

Tell me how much you like it. Tell me how much you want me to keep going and going.

You know this is all part of the act. I want to make sure your sooo wet and turned on that you will just explode with a nice hard cock inside of you!

So let me keep licking and sucking your wet pussy cause I can tell its really turning you on!

Yea baby go ahead and please me for a while.

I really like it when a girl sits next to me, licks my tits and slowly inserts a cock in and out of my pussy. It gets me soooo wet I just want to have an orgasm.

That feels really good baby. Keep sliding it in and out, in and out. I am getting really really wet and I think you are to.

Since I now have you completely in my control I think its time I really tease you just like my master taught me!

Oh yeah baby. Go a head and sit down with this cock slides up your pussy getting you sooo wet your ready to have a nice orgasm.

Keep going up and down baby. Make sure this cock goes all the way up and all the way down!

How does this feel baby? Are you turned on and ready for me to lick and clean you?

I DONT THINK SO. Let me play with your pussy for a few more minutes.

Let me rub this cock over your pussy lips and slide my hand in and out of your pussy making sure I really really turn you on!

Awwww baby looks like were getting to the end of our seduction session today. Let me give your pussy one last kiss before I go home to my master.

I hope I have not teased you to bad! I can tell how wet and turned on you are. Maybe next time I will let you have a orgasm.But first you will have to beg!! hahahaha.

Beg for an orgasm:

0 comments:

Post a Comment